Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I have a hard time with Thursdays.  I don't know why, but if I am going to have a bad day, it will most likely be on a Thursday.  So to set this day up and get it going right, I've decided to have an attitude of gratitude.


Today I am thankful for:

Homeschooling

  • The freedom of choice to educate my child in the way I think is best for her.
  • A state that is very "homeschool friendly"
  • A vast, vast plethora of homeschool resources in every form imaginable.
  • Wonderful bloggers who share not only resources, but encouragement in the stories of their experiences.
  • A Christian School that allows my daughter to participate in band and specials, if we choose.
  • Supportive friends and family. 
What are you thankful for today?  Link up your thankful blog post by using the super easy Mr. Linky below: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!