Friday, June 1, 2012

Summer Goals



Here are my summer goals:
  • Get my business together, on-line and in gear
  • Finish lesson plans for Zippy through January (at least) 
  • Themed weeks and structured time for the Little Dude.
  • Get a car.
  • Lose 24 pounds.
  • Potty train the Little Dude
  • Establish some non-academic habits with Zippy (more on this one later)
  • Get my house in order.  I especially want to organize and clear out the basement and first floor.  Set up a study area and homeschool storage area for Zippy.

These seem a bit big and broad in scope, but with some structured scheduling and organization I believe it will happen.

1 comment:

  1. I am super inspired by this- so I need to do some serious thinking for my summer goals. Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!