Friday, May 25, 2012

Decisions and Possibilities

Here we are again at the end of another school year. What a year it has been.  Truly, a time of testing for Zippy and for me.  Zippy chose to go back to school this past fall.  She presented such a cogent argument (with bullet points and everything) that I couldn't say no.  Looking at it now, almost on the other side, it was good in its own way.  I think it proved the value of homeschooling to Zippy, and truthfully to me.  So that said we are going to homeschool next year, and for the foreseeable future. Zippy has always said that she wanted to homeschool for High School -- but that is an adventure for another time. This space is going to be renovated {again} not only to include photos, but also homeschool content. 

As we make our way into summer.  I am doing research and making plans for our homeschool adventure next year.


2 comments:

I love comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!