Now that band camp is over Zippy is succumbing to summer boredom. So I brought out our intentional summer bowl of activities. The first slip drawn out was Rice Krispie Treats.
3 Tbsp Butter
6 Cups Crispy Rice Cereal
1. Melt butter in a saucepan.
2. Add marshmallows, cook over medium heat until melted.
3. Add cereal. Quickly stir until the cereal is coated.
4. Put the cereal/marshmallow mixture into a 9x13 in pan. Use a piece of wax paper to smoosh down the mixture.
5. Cool, cut into squares and serve.