Picking back up where I dropped off. Took a week off for spring break, and took a break from my goals as well. But I am back on the band wagon again.
Just a reminder, my goals:
- Home - Keep the table and desks clear
- Homeschool - Develop a more comprehensive idea/program for the Little Dude .
- Business - Get my work area cleaned and organized.
Because I took a week off, I lost some momentum on my goals. But...
- Home - the table and desks got pretty cluttered, but I took a day to clean and now they are clear again. I am very pleased that the house is not a complete wreck, so instead of spending the whole day Saturday, cleaning like a mad woman in preparation of Easter, I will be able to go have some fun with the husband and kids.
- Homeschool - I am rethinking this one. I still want to spend time with the Little Dude, introducing him to all kinds of interesting and educational experiences, I just don't know how formal I want to be with it.
- This week will be the final push. Unfortunately, my studio space is also the - I need somewhere to stick this out of the way of the Little Dude - space. So this week it will be cleaned out and organized.