Friday, March 18, 2011

Tot Time - Beans and Stickers

This is our first week doing Tot School with the Little Dude and he is so excited
We started out the week with stickers.  I wasn't sure how he would react, but he thought it was so much fun to peel and stick


Later in the week we moved on to beans.  I wanted to do a pouring station/tray, because I thought he would enjoy this.  He enjoyed pouring beans into the paper cups, then he enjoyed pouring them back, then he enjoyed pouring beans on the floor.  We are going to have to work on that.


It was ok though, because he helped me clean it up.  He is a great helper.

One thing I realized was that The Little Dude really needs his own table in his size, so this week I will be working on digging the tot table out and getting that set up for him. 

3 comments:

I love comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!