Saturday, May 11, 2013

Weekly Round Up - with animals and art

It is another week in our homeschool.  I've been thinking about naming our homeschool.  It feels like a big     step, but as we continue on it seems like a prudent thing

It already feels like summer with temperatures in the 70s and 80s all week.  Lots of homeschoolers are looking toward the summer and planning out next year's lessons.  I too am looking forward to summer.    The Little Dude is enjoying walking to school nearly every day this week.  He always, always stops at this one manhole cover.  He likes to point at all the different letters and name them.


We also had an enjoyable day at the Detroit Zoo on Sunday.




Well it was enjoyable for most of us.  I really must figure out what he would like to do at zoo.  Besides run wild - hmmm I feel a possible blog post coming on.


Zippy started working on an Art Project by See the Light (review coming soon). She is enjoying it a lot. She is also illustrating the book The Eagle of the Ninth as we progress through it.  I made an off hand comment "If everything was art your would love school."  She looked at me and agreed wholeheartedly.  This has got me thinking about next year.  I do not have hard and fast plans, but I think I can say with confidence that there will definitely be a lot more art.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!