Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - Shells

As we in the North are still in the grip of cold winter our Southern friends are enjoying warmer weather.  Shells always remind me of Florida. Saw my first Florida strawberries a few weeks ago. So this Wordless Wednesday is dedicated to warm weather and beaches.

A big Wordless Wednesday welcome.  If this is your first time here, thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a look around.  I write about life, homeschooling and take lots of pictures.  If you have a Wordless Wednesday post, whether it be word-full or wordless, please link up using the linky below.  I like to link up with other Wordless Wednesday blogs too.  Here are a few:
Project AliciaFive Minutes for MomCreate with Joy

11 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! My mom used to collect shells and once I saw a wonderful collection of shells on display at a hotel here in Jamaica. I am a new Follower of your Blog. Thanks for hosting.
    Judy- Judy H-J's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shells are an interesting find, I can remember hiking in the mountains and finding them under pine trees, when I was young, (a long time ago) I wondered how they got there, now we know, all land was covered by the sea, "at one time". Hope you can stop by Twig Terrariums Wordless Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shells remind me of Florida too, and I love Florida!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shells remind me of growing up and vacationing in Florida. So fun and so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love collecting shells when we visit the beach.

    Thanks for linking up over at Tales of a Pee Dee Mama

    ReplyDelete
  6. good idea - FL shells and beaches! I found several starfish on my Sunday beach walk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shells. I miss the beach - we used to visit every year but haven't in almost three now. I live in the SE and today, it's chilly! But nothing like for the folks in the north!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I have a collection of seashells that I collected as a child. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm thinking warm today too- it's rainy, cold, sleeting one minute, snowing the next...just blech and brr.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still pretty cold today here in Georgia. :/

    Thanks for hosting a Linky! Please feel free to drop by and share your WW over at my Linky as well if you'd like. :)

    Diana from NannyToMommy
    http://www.nannytomommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I lived in KS, there was no chance of finding a shell. But now that I moved to New Zealand, I keep them in jars and look at them a lot. You're right, they do remind me of warm weather.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!