Friday, January 4, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up - A New Year


In my life this week...
Just glad to get back to a more structured, scheduled day.  Relieved the holidays are over, although the trees are still up.  I want to leave them up for all 12 days of Christmas this year.

In our homeschool this week...
Started back.  Implemented the plan.  Zippy was very receptive to it all.  I think she appreciates a straightforward approach too.  I also came up with an idea to inspire her to be more responsible for her schoolwork, chore, attitude and behavior.  I want to give it a little more a of test drive before I share it with the world, but I am greatly encouraged.

My kiddos favorite thing this week...
Little Dude love being home with his big sis.  I'm not sure Zippy enjoys it so much.  I tried to come up with some quite time activities for him.  We had some great moments learning all together.

A picture...

I love InstaGram.  Follow me!  I'm hollyoshesky.

{Linking up}
  
life rearranged 

Homeschool Mother's Journal 


1 comment:

I love comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!