Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day - part 2


Today was the Little Dude's first day of pre-school.  It was quite an eventful morning.  First we did  pictures, then we got in the car and I tried to start it.  By the time I realized the engine was not going to turn over I was in the middle of the street.  Fortunately we do not live on a busy thoroughfare, but I could not leave the car in the middle of the street.  Zippy got a crash course in what pedal does what and where first gear is (it is a manual car).  I tried to push the car up the very slight incline of a driveway.  I called my next door neighbor who came and tried to help, then a very nice woman who was just out walking came and the thee of us managed to get the car back to where it belongs.  I called the hubs who says that it is probably the battery, which is an easy fix, hopefully easier than getting it back in the driveway.  So the Little Dude was late to school on the first day, but it is okay.  I just  hope and pray that tomorrow goes better.

1 comment:

I love comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!