Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Ten Places I Want to Take My Kids

  1.  Disney - oh yeah, I've never been it has been a really long time since I've been and Little Dude is crazy for Micky Mouse right now. 
  2. The Corn Palace  - Fun, quirky and different every year.
  3. Ohio Caverns -   Besides the great show put on by mother earth, when they turn off the lights during the tour it is so dark and spooky.  
  4. The Redwood Forest
  5. LegoLand
  6. Hershey, PA - Amusement park and chocolate 'nuff said.
  7. Sanibel Island - I've always wanted to gather shells on a beach and I know the kids would love it.
  8. Indianapolis Children's Museum - Best children's museum in the country. I mean they have a dinosaur climbing the side of the building. They also have a Dale Chihuly installation.
  9. Shedd Aquarium - Lots of fish.  Zippy would be enthralled, I just know it.
  10. Hawaii - Zippy wants to go so badly, and hey it is an Island, the Little Dude loves water. 


Top Ten Tuesday at Many Little Blessings

1 comment:

I love comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!