Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving

Lately I've been feeling crabby, overworked, overwhelmed, and just plain stressed out.  It is not like things are going badly, because they are not.  It is just that so many things are going. Which, in truth, is how I like it.  But sometimes the crush of the little things, and little people gets overwhelming. 

So, this November, this month of Thanksgiving, I am going to work on cultivating an attitude of gratitude. Join me as I count through blessings large and small. You can join in the conversation.  Comments both here on the blog and on the Facebook page are always appreciated as well as following me on Twitter.

Day 1 - Children




 My children are both miracles, each in their own way.

 

1 comment:

I love comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!