Monday, August 8, 2011

Menu Planning - August {week 2}

This week was good we only ate out as much as planned (pizza night woohoo).  We tried one new recipe, sloppy joe turnovers with great success.  Everyone thought I should make them again.  With a couple of modifications to the recipe (I used turkey instead of beef and I used a canned sloppy joe mix) this turned into a $5.00 meal.


Here is the plan for next week:

Breakfast Options

  • Eggs
  • Oatmeal
  • Cheerios (on sale last week)
  • Fruit
 Lunch Options
  • Hard Boiled Eggs
  • Raman Noodles
  • Mac & Cheese
  • Peanut Butter on English Muffins
  • Fruit
  • Veggies
Dinner
For the Freezer
  • Waffles (I am absolutely determined to get these done this week)
  • Banana Bread (Zippy did not get any of the last loaf and has been browning bananas all week)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!