This is an actual camp craft that I learned way back when at horse camp at Camp Woodland Alters.
An quick and easy braided version of the friendship bracelet.
Tools and Materials
- Embroidery Floss
- Safety Pin
1. Cut five lengths of embroidery floss approximately four times the circumference of the wrist. Put all the ends together and knot. One end is knot the other end is loops
2. Using the safety pin fix the knot to a couch, chair or pant leg.
3. Put a loop through 3 fingers of one hand and 2 fingers of the other. Hold hands so that the thumb is facing up.
4. Transfer the top loop from the hand with 3 loops to the third finger of the hand with two loops. Move the two loops on the first hand up to the top two fingers.
5. Repeat step 4 until the braid is a desired length. Knot.