- Free. Books. (magazines, dvds, cds, audiobooks, newspapers, and video games)
- Summer Reading Program. Incentives to read and interesting programs to get the kids out of the house in the summertime.
- Story Time. Friendly, knowledgeable storytellers (aka librarians) sharing new and new to me books along with old favorites with children.
- Homeschool Resources. I can and have bought books for various homeschool projects, but the library offers a great way to get books quickly and easily, then return them when we are done.
- Fun things for the little ones to do. While Zippy is off looking for books there are puzzles and other things for the Little Dude to do.
|Taken and edited with Instagram|