Friday, April 1, 2011

Joining in the Party





There is one swell party going on over at 5 Minutes for Mom.  There are prizes, there are events, there are a lot of really cool people.  If you blog, come on over and join in. 

Here is a little bit about me and this blog:

I am a trained teacher who quit her job to come home and teach my daughter, and my Little Dude too.
You can find the whole sordid tale here and here.

I blog about homeschooling, the good, the bad and the ugly, sharing resources, and a word of encouragement along the way.

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic party. I have am trying to read as many blogs as I can but think I am running out of time.
    I have already found some new blogs that are jewels.
    I wish there was time to read every single one....
    Hope you will stop by...I have some extra giveaways on my party post and all you have to do is comment.

    Teresa
    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

    http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, I popped on by from the party. I hope you'll visit me back at www.icantstopcrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!