Monday, April 11, 2011
5 Money Saving Birthday Tips
Yesterday was Little Dude's Birthday, 2 years old. In honor of his big day, I thought I would share some money saving birthday party tips.
1. Make your own invitations. Not feeling particularly crafty, Microsoft Office has many party invitation templates
2. For a fun party, go to a local park. It is free and kids love to play outside on swings and slide.
3. Keep games simple. Some great games that don't cost anything: telephone, musical chairs, and tag.
4. Just serve cake and ice cream. For more money savings make your own cake.
5. Make a craft (and there a loads and loads of inexpensive craft ideas online) as a fun activity. The finished craft is a great take-home party favor.