Thursday, May 18, 2017

Raingutter Regatta

We had a super fun adventure Tuesday with the kids' troop.  This is one of the very rare occasions when both kiddos can participate in an activity at the same time in the same place.  The both belong to the same troop but Zippy belongs to American Heritage Girls and the Dude belongs to Trail Life.  I organized the event, which was fun for me, and everyone had a great time. 

The Raingutter Regatta is where a child builds a small boat, then races another child in rain gutters. Both of my kids got first in their divisions (I had absolutely nothing to do with this.  I chalk it up to good coaching by their dad.)  Ivy completely built her boat on her own and she literally blew the competition away.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!